Funerals are most meaningful when they are personalized. When you are planning a funeral, think about the special qualities of the person who died and what he or she meant to others. How can you capture this unique life? With creative ideas and help from us, the funeral of your loved one will be a celebration filled with lasting memories.
- Display personal items or bits and pieces of their favorite hobby. We offer tables and memory boards to help you.
- Select flowers that hold special meaning or memories.
- Create a theme that is significant to the interests of your loved one such as:
- For a veteran, displaying the uniform, a photo of him or her in the service, the American flag, medals or other memorabilia
- For someone interested in crafts, it could include artwork, needlepoint, a quilt or afghan, or other pieces he or she created
- Religious theme
- Ranching or Farming theme
- Fishing or hunting theme
- Personalized merchandise, such as:
- Casket Cap Panels and Interchangeable Corners
- Memorial Folders or Prayer Cards
- Flag Cases
- Cremation Urns
- Video Memorial tribute for viewing at the visitation, funeral service and/or memorial service
- Allow children to write a letter or draw a picture. Their goodbyes can then be placed in the casket.
- Balloon release